HomeMediaPhotos

Photos

The Curtiss P-1 Hawk was the first US Army aircraft to be assigned the P (Pursuit) designation. The first production P-1, serial number 25-410, was delivered on 17 August, 1925. P-1 and a similar variant, the P-6 Hawk, were flown by the 27th Pursuit Squadron at what was then known as Selfridge Field, in the late 1920s and early 1930s. The location of the aircraft in this photo is unknown.

Download Image: Full Size (0.57 MB)
Photo by:  |  VIRIN: 020903-O-9999J-014.JPG

Contact Us

ANG Public Affairs does not act as an operator service. They do not have the capability to redirect incoming calls to other offices. Please contact the base operator for these services. For a RECRUITER click HERE.

Base Operator 301-981-1110

ANG Public Affairs
3500 Fetchet Avenue
Joint Base Andrews, MD 20762
(240) 612-9494

NGB Press Desk
703-601-6767