16-077, Lt - Maj, ANGRC Sexual Assualt Prevention and Response, Open until Filled
Published December 11, 2015
Air National Guard (ANG) ADOS Opportunity
ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: 16-077
CLOSE OUT DATE: Open Until Filled
POSITION TITLE: ANGRC Sexual Assault Prevention and Response
RANK/GRADE REQUIREMENT: 1st LT or Major (O2 or O4)
AFSC REQUIREMENT: Any
TOUR LENGTH: End of FY18
LOCATION: Air National Guard Readiness Center, Joint Base Andrews, MD
Position Description (Duty Description)
NGB trained SARC / D-SAACP certification with DSAID access. RR and UR case management experience. Required that the incumbent is currently trained as a Wing Sexual Assault Response Coordinator (SARC) and has all appropriate/updated background checks, credentials, and DSAID access.
1. Training: Planning/coordinating/oversee programming, scheduling, logistics, and training management for assigned courses. Provide technical support to facilitate maximum achievement of established training goals. Monitor, evaluate and address training issues as identified and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. Track number of VAs and SARCs trained during the fiscal year. Provide statistical analysis of training totals and provide consolidated data for the ANG SAPR Fiscal Year report to NGB. Conduct required initial, supplemental, refresher, and technical proficiency training for ANG personnel. Ensure training documentation and certifications shall be maintained for personnel and shall be available to the COR for review. Collaborate with HAF/SAPR and NGB/ J1 SAPR Office in the execution of updated curriculum and policy.
2. DSAID Case Management: Sexual Assault reporting notification within 24 hours. Working directly with Wing SARCs and/or JFHQ SARCs; often after normal duty hours. Work in conjunction with the ANG Surgeon General's office and NGB A1P, Line of Duty Determinations (LODs). Provide DoD Defense Sexual Assault Incident Database (DSAID), (DoD's system of record for sexual assault cases), support to all ANG Wings. Pulling reports required by HAF/SAPR and NGB/ J1 SAPR Office-conducting trend analysis, etc. D-SAACP/NOVA monitor, track, and update Wing SARCs, alternate SARCs and Victim Advocates (VAs) data, ensuring all requirements for credentialing and background checks are met.
3. ANGRC SAPR Database Management ANG SARC/VA data base. Updating and maintaining the data base of ANG wing Sexual Assault Response Coordinators (SARCs), Volunteer Victim Advocates (VAs), and SARC/VA data calls. Track ANG Wing progress for annual training requirements, to meet the established deadlines. Report progress to HAF/SAPR and NGB/ J1 SAPR on a regularly established basis. Monthly / Quarterly Data Collection for Dashboard from all ANG Wings.
4. Assist with action officer (TMT) taskers.
5. Related travel as needed.
6. All other duties as assigned.
ADOS Application Procedures form: Located at: http://www.ang.af.mil/careers/ados/index.asp
Upper left corner: APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Resume: (SF171 not accepted)
Physical Fitness Assessment: Current Physical Fitness Test (all pages) within past 12 months. Must be valid for up to 90 days from date of application submittal.
AF Form 422 -Notice of AF Members Qualification Status: With no restrictions and validated within 60 days prior to tour start date. Form must indicate member does not have a deployment restriction (Code 31) or is undergoing an MEB (Code 37). Working copy will not be accepted. Upon final selection, you may need to provide an updated AF422.
vMPF RIP: Must include all pages. Ensure your Total Active Federal Military Service (TAFMS) is listed on your RIP
PCARS RIP: Point Credit Accounting and Reporting Systems From vMPF or MilPDS
Sanctuary Waiver: If TAFMS is 16 years or greater; must submit a Statement of Understanding Waiver of AD Sanctuary.
1095 Day Analysis: Letter from FSS/Budget/Comptroller with analysis of how many days performed during the last 1,460 days.
TAG/Wing (CC) Acknowledgment: Wing and TAG Acknowledgment required f
Officers: Last 3 OPRs IAW MPFM 07-45 dated 11 Jul 07, para 17b "OPRs on AFRC and ANG Officers are due to the CSS no later than 30 days after close-out and to HQ ARPC no later than 60 days after close-out."
Mrs. Michelle Williams, NGB A1SF; firstname.lastname@example.org; 240-612-7468
POC Application Procedures:
Ms Patricia Adamson
**Submit applications to usaf.jbanafw.ngb-hr.mbx.HR-ADOS@mail.mil; include announcement number