16-112C2, Maj - Lt Col, Strategic Force Planner/Analyst, *Open until Filled
Published July 18, 2016
Air National Guard ADOS Opportunity
ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: 16-112
CLOSE OUT DATE: Open until Filled
POSITION TITLE: Strategic Force Planner/Analyst
RANK/GRADE REQUIREMENT: Maj/Lt Col
AFSC REQUIREMENT: Any rated officer
TOUR LENGTH: 365 days (30 Sep 16; extension to follow in to FY17 pending funding and Airman's continued eligibility; intended tour length is 1 year)
LOCATION: Air National Guard Readiness Center, Joint Base Andrews, MD
Mr Hagop Kassabian
Position Description (Duty Description)
Incumbent will perform as an NGB/A8P action officer and be responsible for the preparation, validation, and distribution of Air National Guard strategic force planning and analysis of documents, to include flight-plans, and white papers, as approved and directed by the Director, Air National Guard. Incumbent will be responsible for all aspects of military training and expertise in developing ANG C2/ISR force structure and Cyberspace and Space manpower and funding options supporting the full spectrum of operational requirements for AF and ANG. Will participate in the development and preparation of USAF Program Objective Memorandum, financial plan reviews and Budget Estimate Submission inputs. Works directly with Cyberspace and Space C2/ISR operations Program Element Monitors (PEM) and Functional Area Monitors (FAM) to guide and direct Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) efforts. Ensures interface between programming and manpower of Program Elements to execution is managed within budget constraints. Incorporates information from manpower standards, flying hour program changes and programmatic actions to provide complete and most current information for cost based decision making. Coordinates with and represents ANG equities with numerous commands including United States Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM), United States Northern Command (USNORTHCOM), United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), Air Force Space Command (AFSPC), Air Combat Command (ACC), 24th and 14th Air Forces. Coordinates with HQ USAF, MAJCOM, JFHQ-States and ANG field units to determine program requirements. Must have a working knowledge of the functions and organization structure of the NGB, USAF, MAJCOMs, NAFs, TAGs, and ANG units.
**Submit applications to email@example.com; include announcement #.
ADOS Application Procedures
* Application Form: Located at: http://www.ang.af.mil/careers/ados/index.asp
Upper left corner: APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
* Resume: (SF171 not accepted)
* Physical Fitness Assessment: Current Physical Fitness Test (all pages) within past 12 months. Must be valid for up to 90 days from date of application submittal.
* AF Form 422 - Notice of AF Members Qualification Status: With NO restrictions and validated within the last 60 days from the date your application is received. Form must indicate member does not have a deployment restriction (Code 31) or is undergoing an MEB (Code 37). "Working copy" will NOT be accepted. Upon final selection, you may need to provide an updated AF422 within 60 days prior to the tour start date.
* vMPF RIP: Must include all pages.
** Log in to AFPC Secure: https://w20.afpc.randolph.af.mil/AFPCSecureNet20/PKI/MainMenu1.aspx
** Select vMPF (almost the last item on the list)
** Verify your information
** Select Record Review/Update
** View/Print all Pages
* PCARS RIP: Point Credit Accounting and Reporting Systems From vMPF or MilPDS
* Sanctuary Waiver: IF TAFMS is 16 years or greater; must submit a Statement of Understanding Waiver of AD Sanctuary.
* 1095 Day Analysis: Letter with analysis of how many days performed during the last 1,460 days.
* TAG/Wing (CC) Acknowledgment:
** Wing Acknowledgment required for 90 days or less.
** Wing and TAG required for tour length over 90 days
* Officers: Last 3 OPRs (no EPR for enlisted)
** IAW MPFM 07-45 dated 11 Jul 07, para 17b "OPRs on AFRC and ANG
Officers are due to the CSS no later than 30 days after close-out and to HQ
RPC no later than 60 days after close-out."