16-111C2, Maj - Lt Col, Strategic Force Planner/Analyst , Open until filled
Published July 18, 2016
Air National Guard ADOS Opportunity
ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: 16-111
*CLOSE OUT DATE: Open until Filled
POSITION TITLE: Strategic Force Planner/Analyst
RANK/GRADE REQUIREMENT: Maj/Lt Col
AFSC REQUIREMENT: Any rated officer/Logistics officer
TOUR LENGTH: 365 days (30 Sep 16; extension to follow in to FY17 pending funding and Airman's continued eligibility; intended tour length is 1 year)
LOCATION: Air National Guard Readiness Center, Joint Base Andrews, MD
A8A9 POC: Mr Hagop Kassabian
Position Description (Duty Description)
Incumbent will perform as an NGB/A8FF action officer and be responsible for the preparation, validation, and distribution of Air National Guard strategic force planning and analysis of documents, to include flight-plans, and white papers, as approved and directed by the Director, Air National Guard. Incumbent will be responsible for force planning, analyzing and/or evaluating the risks, benefits, costs, and implications of formally integrating ANG personnel and resources across all Air Force mission areas and all Air Force components in different unit organizational and Total Force Initiatives (TFI) concepts. The incumbent will assist in developing the ANG position on these documents and coordinate ANG position with Headquarters Air Force and Air Force Major Commands. Will also serve as an advisor to Air National Guard senior staff and leadership in determining the most appropriate response in the areas of ANG force planning and TFIs. Additionally, will develop, coordinate and implement TFI instructions, briefings and initiative documentation. Will be expected to conduct meetings with various key personnel within the Air National Guard and outside agencies in order to discuss, evaluate, and determine courses of action relative to strategic force planning, force structure analysis, TFIs, and other long range plans. Must have a working knowledge of the functions and organization structure of the NGB, USAF, MAJCOMs, NAFs, TAGs, and ANG units.
**Submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org; include announcement #.
ADOS Application Procedures
* Application Form: Located at: http://www.ang.af.mil/careers/ados/index.asp
Upper left corner: APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
* Resume: (SF171 not accepted)
* Physical Fitness Assessment: Current Physical Fitness Test (all pages) within past 12 months. Must be valid for up to 90 days from date of application submittal.
* AF Form 422 - Notice of AF Members Qualification Status: With NO restrictions and validated within the last 60 days from the date your application is received. Form must indicate member does not have a deployment restriction (Code 31) or is undergoing an MEB (Code 37). "Working copy" will NOT be accepted. Upon final selection, you may need to provide an updated AF422 within 60 days prior to the tour start date.
* vMPF RIP: Must include all pages.
** Log in to AFPC Secure: https://w20.afpc.randolph.af.mil/AFPCSecureNet20/PKI/MainMenu1.aspx
** Select vMPF (almost the last item on the list)
** Verify your information
** Select Record Review/Update
** View/Print all Pages
* PCARS RIP: Point Credit Accounting and Reporting Systems From vMPF or MilPDS
* Sanctuary Waiver: IF TAFMS is 16 years or greater; must submit a Statement of Understanding Waiver of AD Sanctuary.
* 1095 Day Analysis: Letter with analysis of how many days performed during the last 1,460 days.
* TAG/Wing (CC) Acknowledgment:
** Wing Acknowledgment required for 90 days or less.
** Wing and TAG required for tour length over 90 days
* Officers: Last 3 OPRs (no EPR for enlisted)
** IAW MPFM 07-45 dated 11 Jul 07, para 17b "OPRs on AFRC and ANG
Officers are due to the CSS no later than 30 days after close-out and to HQARPC no later than 60 days after close-out."
Ms Patricia Adamson