AFRC MPA Vacancy 193272-TF-C Senior Executive Officer, Lt Col, C/O 10 Jan 17
Published December 05, 2016
SUBJECT: Air Force Reserve MPA Vacancy Announcement 193272; Closeout Date: 10 Jan 17
1. A requirement exists for a qualified member to serve a 365-day MPA tour of active duty as an AF Reserve Total Force - Continuum (TF-C) Executive Officer in the AFSC and rank indicated below. Applicants must hold the rank to qualify as a candidate.
RANK: Lt Col
DUTY TITLE: TF-C Senior Executive Officer
LOCATION: Pentagon, Washington, DC
POSITION AVAILABILITY: 28 February 2017
2. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Supervise overall operation and administration of TF-C organization, consisting of three TF-C General Officers, 0-6 Division Chief, Chief Master Sergeant, and staff of 40 personnel. Act as primary entry point for outside organizations to interface with TF-C. Facilitate effective interaction between the TF-C office and stakeholders. Control and manage all message traffic, correspondence, performance reports, decorations, and staff actions routed to and from TF-C. Coordinate all General Officer schedules, travel, and administrative support. Prepare executive correspondence and review staff documents to ensure compliance with established HAF regulations and procedures. Provide support to TF-C Lines of Effort responsible for conducting Total Force analysis along with addressing Total Force law, policy, operation, organization, and education, as well as implementing recommendations and responses from the National Commission on the Structure of the Air Force. Supervises staff of three consisting of an officer and two senior enlisted.
3. QUALIFICATIONS: Previous executive officer experience mandatory. MAJCOM and/or AF level staff experience desired. Understanding of current total force integration efforts desired. Working knowledge of Air Force associations desired. Wing level and below experience desired. Superior written and verbal communication skills, analytical skills, tact, initiative, discretion, and work ethic mandatory. Ability to adapt to dynamic situations and to professionally interact with Senior Air Force leadership mandatory. Exemplary standards of military appearance, decorum, and diplomacy mandatory.
4. For additional information, please contact Mr Daniel Arnold, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-693-0788, DSN 223-0788 or Lt Col Katherine Aasen, email@example.com, 703-697-5296, DSN 227-5296.
5. Please disseminate this advertisement to all potentially qualified members. Also, be advised PCS orders cannot be published until selectee is certified medically qualified for active duty.
6. The application should include a resume, CDB, recent PT results, and last three OPRs.